+ Greg likes to talk to me about the cycle of expanding and contracting. A lot of what I do at home and for work is about contracting/simplifying/letting go. One of the reasons I do this is to create room for expansion/potential/inspiration. Here are some of the things that have inspired me, or at least made me smile, this month:
3. Getting to wear legwarmers and watch Greg and his brother frolick in the snow at their favorite childhood barn near Albany.
4. Study Hacks on working a little less and eliminating email: “Do what’s important for you. Then, when you have time, respond to things…” Essentialism!!
5. Learning that I'm more than introverted... I'm a Highly Sensitive Person. A lot more things in my life make sense after reading this book: college, relationships, why I love doing my job. Self-knowledge is so powerful and actually makes me less selfish overall. It's why I'm a fan of monthly experiments and habits!
7. We made this beautiful and tasty goat cheese, jam, and orange zest grilled cheese with some cherry jam I wanted to use up. So pretty... time to improve my photography skills ;)
8. An early valentine's date with Greg (and his whole team ;): a private tour and tasting at the wonderful Dandelion Chocolate.
10. And finally, Beverly Hills 90210 reruns are back on tv! Getting to see the fashions (more legwarmers!) and Brandon Walsh made a sick day much more cheerful.
Mine has been a loving, weather-driven, sensitive February. Yours?